In today's climate of complicated business and accounting scandals, experienced Forensic Accounting and Litigation Support Services have become essential elements of most financial investigations and civil disputes.
This climate demands the support of an experienced professional, who brings a multifaceted approach to complex matters, accounting expertise, technological capabilities, an investigator's mentality, strategic insight and an understanding of the legal process. All of these elements impact significantly on case planning and execution.
What We Do
Fuoco Forensics brings insight into all phases of the litigation process. We offer a combination of accounting expertise, industry knowledge, technological capabilities, investigative insight and legal experience in order to provide a unique perspective into the strengths and weaknesses of a case. We assist counsel in determining whether a position is defensible. We develop themes and anticipate and critique opposing arguments. We test theories and help anticipate the responses of judge and jury. We simplify the complex - with concise Expert witness testimony and persuasive visual presentations.
We help define, assess, analyze and prioritize the steps that need to be taken to achieve timely resolution. We are in the trenches with you. Our experience enables us to manage expectations and steer the process in the most effective manner. We carefully analyze critical financial matters before you go trial, and offer ongoing assistance from inception to the resolution of a matter.
Our objective is to help attorneys and clients unravel challenging financial and economic issues in business disputes. We provide valuable insight and clarity, helping our clients during every stage of a contested matter.
- Early Case Assessment - We help determine what really happened, and when. We offer a practical, hands-on approach that enables us to help develop a winning strategy.
- Discovery Assistance - We gather pertinent financial information by drafting document requests drawing upon our expertise in electronic evidence and computer forensic technology.
- Case Strategy Evaluation - Upon understanding the case events and analyzing the relevant financial records, we help counsel to determine the possible causes of action and quantify potential recoveries.
Financial Investigations and Forensic Accounting (FLASH)
We have extensive experience in helping companies and their counsel as well as governmental prosecutors and attorneys, discover how, when and why an event or transaction occurred. We assist counsel in investigating and responding to allegations of fraud.
When conducting investigations or responding to allegations, Fuoco Forensics effectively and creatively support attorneys and clients throughout the investigative process.
- Preparing comprehensive document request lists
- Fact Gathering
- Accounting Records and Tax Return document analyses
- Unravel complicated transactions
- Reconstruct events from incomplete or corrupt data
- Computer Forensics
- Uncover vital evidence
- Identify potential claims
- Research relevant public information and data
- Investigative corporate governance issues
- Quantification of damages
- Trace funds and assets